Thursday, July 1, 2010

DO NOT VISIT OUR SITE


As if we didn't have enough trouble trying to get people to look at our stupid website, what I'm assuming is racism is causing Firefox to categorize HotDamnTV.com as an "attack site". I would have fixed whatever bit of code (probably adsense related) is causing it to shot brox but unfortunately I have several obstacles to overcome:
First: Dan is currently braving the treacherous waters of the Black Coast (Mexico or something?) with his fair wench Juliet so he is unavailable for comment on how to go about fixing the internets. (See picture for an artists rendering of what that is probably like) So even if I was able to get a hold of him he is probably too busy ravishing her or pillaging any internets they might happen to have that close to the equator.

Second: I don't have any of the access codes to alter our tube-layout.

Third: I never technically graduated college (or 3rd grade) so I am woefully under qualified to even contemplate repairs of that magnitude.

Fourth: I think the now broken site looks kinda nifty. I say web 3.0 be damned! Let our site harken back to a time when pages were loaded full of animated gifs and bulleted lists!

So for now pals just use iE or something other than firefox unless you want our beautiful site that Dan worked so hard to build to look like this:


-G

BONUS ROUND:
The best crappy facepile targeted AD I've seen today:

No comments:

Post a Comment