Friday, February 18, 2011

EntertainMENt

Its not shock that HotDamnTV is always hunting cotton, we're huge fans of doing sex in ladies. TK is really good at convincing girls to allow him access to the holiest of holies (a small room 10 cubits x 10 cubits (15' x 15') separated from the Holy Place by the veil). I haven't had sex in almost a year, but a certain celebrity has me beat.

On 'Dancing With the Stars,' Brandy admitted she hasn't been intimate with a man for six years -- now she tells Life & Style why.

"I haven't been with a man seriously and in love in six years. And, honestly, I tend to abstain if I'm not in a relationship," Brandy says.

Although it hasn't actually been a full six years, the singer says, "It's been a long time. We're talking years."

Brandy has tried getting back in the dating game, though. "I actually went on a blind date a couple months ago that was very interesting but nothing serious."

Brandy Life & StyleThere was a time when Brandy had a thing for rapper Flo Rida. "I was very interested in him. I mean, how can you not be -- he's very attractive. But there was just something about us that didn't click."

- courtesy of PopEater


I think we can all agree Brandy is one fine black girl. I's fair to say that I have a thing for her. If you don't think she's fine and wanna help her break that slump then you're probably an homosex, which is cool if you like dudesbutts. Its nice to see that a celebrity can't get laid either. Even an incredibly hot one that must be hanging out exclusively in West Hollywood to avoid the attentions of the millions of guys who are interested in her.

HotDamnTV just has one question... Do you date white dudes?



-G

No comments:

Post a Comment