Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twofer Tuesday

Oh tireless and faithful reader we have a confession to make. We're turning Wapanese. We've decided that if we could only move to Japan and find a kawaii desu desu girlfriend to make into a waifu and study the noble art of the Samurai then everything would be so much easier. You western pigdogs just don't get it. Chris Madero has been reading manga for years, you nerds don't even know what a One Piece is. Sean has an unhealthy obsession with Omorashi, Futanari, and yaoi cat-boys. Also Tentacles. TK is going to change his name to Akira Trigunbeboptsu, and maybe my Dad will respect me and stop calling me a faggot for watching cartoons about preteen wind-goddesses who can't make friends.



Video related, my favorite artist ever. I'm in love with her. We're also going to need a Bento Box. It can be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. Before I buy it I want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]. And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in Japan. and not in China or Corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in E-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)



Can it be that you guys just don't understand the power of true art? This is from one of my all time favorite movie, Suicide Circle. You might know it under the bastardized translated title for your feeble Western minds, Suicide Club. This movie contains not only the greatest soundtrack since Yul Brynner played King Mongkut of Siam in The King and I (1956) but in the original trailer YOU SEE A BITCH FAX HERSELF TO DEATH. Yeah, you read that right, unfortunately I don't recall seeing it in the film. Screw this, we're moving to Japan. The land where 90% of schoolgirls under the age of 14 either own a giant robot or have been molested by one. The land where the toilets are smarter than you. Nagasaki (too soon) and Hiroshima (too soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment